Jason Ray

Hi, my name is Jason Ray. I was born in Seattle, Washington and was raised in Bothell. I have been fishing in Forks since I was capable of holding a rod. My cousin Paul, also a guide, helped instill a passion for the outdoors and especially fishing. In 2010, I moved to Bear Creek, Washington, about 15 miles east of Forks, to pursue my dream of guiding. To me, there is nothing more exciting and fulfilling than watching a client hook into that chrome bright fish of a lifetime.



Come enjoy a great day floating down one of the Olympic Peninsula's pristine fish filled rivers.



Currently fishing Spring Chinook and Steelhead and booking salmon and steelhead trips for the rest of the year.


*CALL NOW 425-248-9330 OR EMAIL jdray21@yahoo.com to book a trip


Phone: (425) 248-9330

Email: jdray21@yahoo.com

Friday, September 30, 2011

Limited Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Steelhead, Washington, United States